Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 01423 504005.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? Yes we offer a late check out until 1pm for only £30 extra.
- Can we check-in early? Yes we offer an early check-in at 1pm for only £30 extra.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? Unfortunately we do not.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes we do to all floors.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes we do.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- How do I cancel my booking? If you have booked direct with us, please call 01423 504005 or email email@example.com. If you have booked via a travel agent or other online booking site please contact them to cancel.
- What is your chiled policy? We have ideal family rooms available for 3 and 4 people and also some double and twin rooms that can take a cot for young children or perhaps a small extra bed with prior notification. Children sharing a room with two adults: 0-4 years of age = 50% of adult price 5-13 years of age = half price. If you wish to travel with a child and take advantage of these rates then please call us on 01423 504005 to check availability and to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? If you book a superior/suite room or have booked direct premium wifi is included. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes, during kitchen hours our menu is available however when closed we have a variety of different sandwiches available.
- What time is breakfast served at? Monday – Saturday 7.15am till 9.30am and Sunday 8am till 10am.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? Yes, please ask reception for more information.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Yes, dogs are welcome for £10 per dog per night (max 2 dogs per room), dogs are not allowed in public areas but a small seated area separate to other guests is available.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? The hotel bar is open from 10am till late.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? The hotel restaurant is open from 6.30pm till 8.30pm.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, we have a free phone in reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://strathmorehotels-thecairn.com/accommodation/
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Disabled bays are available near the hotel entrance. Subject to availability.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.