Here at Strathmore Hotels we want your stay to be as easy and as stress-free as possible, that’s why we have collated the below list of frequently asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for then don’t worry simply email us through the contact form or call on 01423 504005.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is from 3pm and Check out is by 11am.
- Can we have a late check-out? Yes we offer a late check out until 1pm for only £30 extra.
- Can we check-in early? Yes we offer an early check-in at 1pm for only £30 extra.
- Do you have ground floor bedrooms? Unfortunately we do not.
- Does your hotel have a lift? Yes we do to all floors.
- Do you have wheelchair access? Yes we do.
- Do you have bedrooms with walk-in showers? Yes however we only have a limited amount of rooms with these facilities.
- How do I cancel my booking? If you have booked direct with us, please call 01423 504005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have booked via a travel agent or other online booking site please contact them to cancel.
- What is your chiled policy? We have ideal family rooms available for 3 and 4 people and also some double and twin rooms that can take a cot for young children or perhaps a small extra bed with prior notification. Children sharing a room with two adults: 0-4 years of age = 50% of adult price 5-13 years of age = half price. If you wish to travel with a child and take advantage of these rates then please call us on 01423 504005 to check availability and to book or email email@example.com.
- Is there WiFi available in the bedrooms? If you book a superior/suite room or have booked direct premium wifi is included. If you have booked a Classic Room via an agent then WiFi will be charged at £5 per day.
- Do you offer 24-hour room service? Yes, during kitchen hours our menu is available however when closed we have a variety of different sandwiches available.
- Are there any meeting room & conference packages? Yes, Read about out meeting rooms Harrogate here.
- What time is breakfast served at? Monday – Saturday 7.15am till 9.30am and Sunday 8am till 10am.
- Does your rooms have ironing facilities? Yes we do, they are available on request.
- Do you have laundry services? Yes, please ask reception for more information.
- Are dogs welcome, if so what is your dog policy? Is there a dog limit? Well behaved pets are welcome in our hotels and we charge £10.00 per pet per night, maximum of two pets per room, and must be notified at the time of booking. Guide and Assistance dogs are exempt from these charges.
In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of other guests, we would appreciate it if you could kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
• Please let us know when you book that you will be bringing your pet with you.
• Pets must not be left unattended in hotel bedrooms for prolonged periods of time.
• Please keep dogs on a leash/muzzled at all times whilst in the hotel and hotel grounds.
• With the exception of guide/assistance dogs, we do not allow pets in the public areas of the hotel including bars, restaurants and communal areas. We have a small seated area available for you to have bar snacks and drinks with your pet, this is situated away from public areas (restaurant meals can only be consumed in the restaurant).
• Please do not allow your dog to foul the hotel car park or grounds.
• The pet owner will be liable and subsequent charges will be levied on or after departure should any damage be sustained to the hotel property or should there be a requirement for industrial level cleaning.
• Unacceptable behaviour, including excessive noise, will not be tolerated.
- Are children allowed in the restaurant? Yes.
- What are the opening times of the bar? The hotel bar is open from 10am till late.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant? The hotel restaurant is open from 6.30pm till 8.30pm.
- Are there hairdryers in the bedrooms? Yes.
- Is there a local taxi service? Yes, we have a free phone in reception.
- We are celebrating a special occasion, what can you do for us? If you are celebrating a special occasion take a look at our accommodation extras on the following link https://strathmorehotels-thecairn.com/accommodation/
- Is there live entertainment? Yes, we provide live entertainment throughout our peak seasons. This changes on a week to week basis. If you’d like to find out more please give us a call or an email.
- Do you offer car parking and is it free? Yes.
- Does parking have to be booked? No booking is required but please do let us know if you plan to arrive early and leave your car.
- Do you have disabled parking? Disabled bays are available near the hotel entrance. Subject to availability.
- Is there a rechargeable point for electric cars? Unfortunately not, however this may be something we look into in the future.